Poerani Moorea offers refined holiday accommodations on the lagoon with tailor-made services in a haven of peace and charm
Whether you are a couple, family or friends, you can enjoy the privacy of a splendid Polynesian property on the lagoon of Moorea
In French Polynesia, on the island of Moorea, near Tahiti and Bora Bora, in a beautiful property ideally located on the lagoon, Poerani Moorea offers six independent accommodations combining Polynesian charm and contemporary comfort:
- The Villa Poerani, a magnificent Polynesian architecture house for up to 8 people,
- The Mahana Suite, a two bedroom bungalow with stunning lagoon views (up to 4 people),
- The Mata’i Suite, a garden side bungalow with a bedroom and a large living room (up to 4 people),
- The ‘Ava’e Suite, a Polynesian cottage for 2 people nestled in tropical greenery,
- The rooms Moana and Ra’i, two guest rooms with a private entrance and a shared kitchen (2 people each).
All have a fully equipped kitchen and bedrooms with air conditioning. Their covered terraces face the sea or the tropical garden and welcome you for your meals and moments of relaxation. The neat linen (sheets, beach, shower and toilet towels, kitchen linen) is provided and changed once a week. End-of-stay cleaning is included in the rates.
The whole Poerani Moorea property can also be privatized for an unforgettable stay with family or friends, where, thanks to the presence of several independent dwellings, the privacy of everyone will be preserved (up to 18 people).
Guest house, B&B or seasonal rentals?
Do not choose: Poerani Moorea, it’s all at once (click here to find out why)!
You will like :
- The private access to 32 meters of sea front, with white sand, without rock or coral, very rare in Moorea. They will provide you with direct access to the lagoon, for refreshing or sporting baths, snorkeling trips, sea kayak trips …
- The tropical garden, between sea and mountain, planted with many exotic species.
- The decoration of Polynesian inspiration, neat and refined.
- The Tikis (sculptures of Polynesian gods and goddesses): they watch night and day on the property and its occupants.
- The many shops, snacks and restaurants of Maharepa, in the immediate vicinity.
- The diving packages offered in partnership with Moorea Blue Diving, located just a few hundred meters away.
- The “beach bikes” and the sea kayaks provided graciously.
- The breakfast baskets, based on fresh and local products, proposed by the owners.
- Advice and assistance from the owners to organize and book your activities (lagoon tours in Polynesian canoes, discovery of the inner valleys of the island by 4×4 or on horseback, scuba diving with sharks, educational approach of whales and dolphins …) from trusted providers.
- The mosquito repellent carried out monthly throughout the property for your well-being.
- And of course the “mana” (the Polynesian soul) that you will feel for sure when you enter the property.
Book your charming accommodations in Moorea
Meet Stéphane and Franck, owners of Poerani Moorea …
Stéphane and Franck chose French Polynesia and Moorea in search of authenticity and serenity.
It was in Poerani Moorea, on the lagoon of one of the most beautiful and welcoming islands in the world, that they found them. Since then, they have never ceased to showcase this exceptional property. Along with Emeline, responsible for customer relations, their pleasure is to welcome the guests of passage, coming from the 4 corners of the world, and to make them taste the Polynesian sweetness of living.
French, English and Spanish spoken.
… and discover authentic Polynesia
On the most beautiful coast of the island, just a few minutes from the ferry terminal, the aerodrome, a golf course and a diving center, close to the shops and restaurants of Maharepa, Poerani Moorea is the ideal starting point for a thorough discovery of Moorea, Tahiti, Bora Bora and all the archipelago of the Society.
Poerani Moorea, your lodging at Moorea Tahiti, on the lagoon, for your weekends, honeymoon or vacation in French Polynesia.