Booking and cancellation (reservations made before April 5,2020)
These conditions are applicable to reservations made until April 5, 2020 inclusive.
Amount and payment of rent
Rates on our website are an indication, they can be changed at any time. To get the total amount of the granted lease, please refer to your final bill.
Note that reservations with special offers are non-cancelable, non-changeable and non-refundable. In this case, payment is due at reservation.
Our rental prices include :
- bed linen, bath and beach
- water and gas consumption,
- electricity consumption on a basis specified in the lease contract (any excess can be charged extra at the end of your stay)
- clean places before your arrival and after your departure,
- linen washing at the exit,
- the welcome and departure in the leased property,
- assistance during your stay,
- Internet access.
The linen is provided at the entrance to the premises and for a period of one week. It is renewed after 7 nights, in case of long stay. Any change of laundry to a higher frequency may be charged.
Payment of a deposit (rental of the Villa or Property only)
A deposit of THIRTY percent (30%) of the total amount of your rental must be paid at time of booking to confirm it. The payment of the application fee is due upon booking.
The deposit can be paid by credit card, bank transfer or Paypal.
In the case of a bank transfer, the reservation will be held for 48 hours pending payment. After 48 hours, if payment is not made, the option falls and availability of the property will no longer be guaranteed.
The charges related to the transfer and the change in the exchange rate are the sole responsibility of the TENANT. The amount received in XPF or Euros must exactly match the amount shown on the invoice.
Upon receipt of the deposit you receive an email confirming the booking.
Payment of the balance :
The TENANT agrees to pay the remaining amount of the rental within a maximum period of :
- FOURTY TWO (42) days before the scheduled arrival date for a guest room or a bungalow suite.
- SIXTY (60) days prior to the scheduled date of entry for the rental of the villa or property
Reservation less than 42 days (Suite or guest room) or 60 days (Villa and Property) before the arrival date:
If the reservation is made within 42 days of the arrival date in the premises for a fare suite and less than 60 days for the rental of the villa or property, full payment of the rental will be required at the time of the reservation.
- The TENANT must grant a security deposit in addition to the rent. This deposit differs according to each well and is due upon reservation. It will not be debited under reserve of the state of fixtures.
The Parties will establish a state of fixtures on the condition of the property, furniture and objects available to the TENANT. The inventory will be prepared in the presence of both parties.
The TENANT certifies by signing the rental agreement that he is covered by civil liability insurance (against damage recklessly or negligently).
Terms of cancelation
In case of cancellation of all or part of his reservation, the TENANT agrees to notify his decision as soon as possible by email, it being specified that no cancellation will be taken into account if communicated by telephone. The date of receipt determines the cancellation fees according to the following schedule:
Total or partial cancellation of a suite or a guest room:
- If your cancellation takes place more than 42 days before your arrival date: free cancellation
- If the cancellation takes place between 42 days and the expected date of arrival in the place: the cancellation fee will be equal to 100% of the amount of your hiring and the ancillary services.
Total or partial cancellation of a rental of the villa or property:
- If your cancellation takes place more than 90 days before your arrival date: refund of the deposit (pro rata the number of days canceled).
- If the cancellation takes place between 90 days and 60 days before the scheduled arrival date, the cancellation fee will be equal to 30% of the amount of your rental (the amount of the deposit), pro rata number of days canceled.
- If the cancellation takes place between 60 days and the expected date of arrival in the premises: the cancellation fee will be equal to 100% of the amount of your hiring and the ancillary services, pro rata number of days canceled.