Seaside cottages in Moorea in a typical Polynesian charming property
In French Polynesia, on the island of Moorea, near Tahiti and Bora Bora, in a beautiful property ideally located on the lagoon, Poerani Moorea offers six independent accommodations combining Polynesian charm and contemporary comfort:
- The Villa Poerani, a magnificent Polynesian architecture house for up to 8 people,
- The Mahana Suite, a two bedroom bungalow with stunning lagoon views (up to 4 people),
- The Mata’i Suite, a garden side bungalow with a bedroom and a large living room (up to 4 people),
- The ‘Ava’e Suite, a Polynesian cottage for 2 people nestled in tropical greenery,
- The rooms Moana and Ra’i, two guest rooms with a private entrance and a shared kitchen (2 people each).
All have a fully equipped kitchen. Their covered terraces face the sea or the tropical garden and welcome you for your meals and moments of relaxation. The neat linen (sheets, beach, shower and toilet towels, kitchen linen) is provided and changed once a week. End-of-stay cleaning is included in the rates.
The whole Poerani Moorea property can also be privatized for an unforgettable stay with family or friends, where, thanks to the presence of several independent dwellings, the privacy of everyone will be preserved (up to 18 people).
Follow the links above for the description, photos, availability, rates and booking form of each accommodation.