Whether you are a couple, family or friends, you can enjoy the privacy of a splendid Polynesian property by the lagoon of Moorea
In French Polynesia, on the island of Moorea, near Tahiti, in a beautiful property ideally located by the lagoon, Poerani Moorea offers five independent accommodations combining Polynesian charm and contemporary comfort:
- The Mahana Suite, a two bedroom bungalow with a stunning lagoon view (up to 4 people),
- The Mata’i Suite, a one bedroom garden side bungalow with a large living room ,
- The ‘Ava’e Suite, a Polynesian cottage for 2 people nestled in tropical greenery,
- The rooms Moana and Ra’i, two guest rooms with private entrance and bathroom and a shared kitchen. Available separately or together!
All have a fully equipped kitchen and bedrooms with air conditioning. Their covered terraces face the sea or the tropical garden and welcome you for your meals and moments of relaxation. The neat linen (sheets, beach, shower and toilet towels, kitchen linen) is provided and changed once a week during long stays.
Poerani : your guest house.
As a guest house, we will have the heart to make you discover the Polynesian hospitality and sweetness of life, in an authentic and serene setting. Thus, all our accommodations are Polynesian architecture and carefully furnished with local materials. Each unit is different, with furniture and decoration of its own. Mountain side, the garden, planted with many tropical species, brings calm and serenity. On the lagoon side, the seafront opens on a whole palette of blues: the most beautiful Polynesian landscape that is. On arrival, we will welcome you in person and accompany you in your bungalow or villa to show you how it works. Throughout your stay, we will be pleased to guide you in your discovery of the island, recommend our favorites among the best professionals on the island and even book your excursions, restaurants or taxis for you. Finally, in the purest Polynesian tradition, you will leave with a necklace of seashell, pledge of the pleasure that we will have had to receive you and our desire to see you return to Moorea.
You will like :
- The private access to 32 meters of sea front, without rock or coral, very rare in Moorea. They will provide you with direct access to the lagoon, for refreshing or sporting baths, snorkeling trips, sea kayak trips …
- The tropical garden, between sea and mountain, planted with many exotic species.
- The decoration of Polynesian inspiration, neat and refined.
- The Tikis (sculptures of Polynesian gods and goddesses): they watch night and day on the property and its occupants.
- The many shops, snacks and restaurants of Maharepa, in the immediate vicinity.
- The diving packages offered in partnership with Moorea Blue Diving, located just a few hundred meters away.
- The sea kayaks provided graciously.
- The breakfast baskets, based on fresh and local products, in option, proposed by the owners.
- Advice and assistance from the owners to organize and book your activities (lagoon tours in Polynesian canoes, discovery of the inner valleys of the island by 4×4 or on horseback, scuba diving , educational approach of whales and dolphins …) from trusted providers.
- The mosquito repellent carried out monthly throughout the property for your well-being.
- And of course the “mana” (the Polynesian soul) that you will feel for sure when you enter the property.
Book your charming accommodations in Moorea
Discover authentic Polynesia
On the most famous coast of the island, just a few minutes from the ferry terminal, the aerodrome, a golf course and a diving center, close to the shops and restaurants of Maharepa, Poerani Moorea is the ideal starting point for a thorough discovery of Moorea, Tahiti, Bora Bora and all the archipelago of the Society.
Poerani Moorea, your lodging in Moorea, Tahiti’s sister island, by the lagoon, for your weekends, honeymoon or vacation in French Polynesia.